- How do you follow up on Gangnam Style?
- The new global face of the #1 games media team
- What if London, New York, Dubai and every major city shared the same skyline?
- Say goodbye to your mouse and keyboard – is “Leap” the future of device control?
- IGN Middle East explains why its region could be the next blockbuster market for gaming
2007's The Orange Box (reviewed here) may have been the best value-for-money new game release of all time. For me it was because of the arguably still-unmatched Half-Life 2 series, combined with the first Portal - one of the most pleasant surprises to come out of any studio in this generation of gaming. While the first Portal introduced players to the series' now-trademark wit, charming art style and most importantly, the best 3D puzzle-solving action gaming ever conceived, ultimately it felt like rather a small, if perfectly formed little game. More »