- How do you follow up on Gangnam Style?
- The new global face of the #1 games media team
- What if London, New York, Dubai and every major city shared the same skyline?
- Say goodbye to your mouse and keyboard – is “Leap” the future of device control?
- IGN Middle East explains why its region could be the next blockbuster market for gaming
As one of the lucky few ever to experience the 'Milo' project first-hand, I always thought it was a huge shame that it never made it into the public domain (not even as a curious bit of entertainment DLC on Xbox Live). Now its creator, Peter Molyneux, has finally spoken about how disappointed he was too - and admitted it could have been a part of his decision to quit as Microsoft's creative boss. More »