- How do you follow up on Gangnam Style?
- The new global face of the #1 games media team
- What if London, New York, Dubai and every major city shared the same skyline?
- Say goodbye to your mouse and keyboard – is “Leap” the future of device control?
- IGN Middle East explains why its region could be the next blockbuster market for gaming
Yesterday I watched Psy’s mental, yet senses-shatteringly great “Happening” concert in Seoul via a YouTube live stream, proving that a whole stadium full of young K-pop fans couldn’t give a shit about the threat of Kim Jong-un’s nukes next door…
Ages ago I decided I’d had enough of bedtime compromise: The sofabed in my flat presented certain problems rather than space-saving convenience, so I sold it on eBay — and even made a little profit replacing it with a proper bed. What was interesting was the random story of the mystery eBay purchaser… More »
It’s amazing how a good thing can pass you by completely unnoticed. On my Sunday hangover grocery shopping just now I couldn’t help but notice a lady I’d never heard of adorning the October issue of lad’s mag FHM. As the cover puts it, “You heard the tune everywhere! Now meet the girl… Alexandra Stan, Miss Saxobeat”. Ah yes… you mean this tune? More »