- How do you follow up on Gangnam Style?
- The new global face of the #1 games media team
- What if London, New York, Dubai and every major city shared the same skyline?
- Say goodbye to your mouse and keyboard – is “Leap” the future of device control?
- IGN Middle East explains why its region could be the next blockbuster market for gaming
The fine people at MCV had a chat with Avinash Bali and myself about the imminent launch of IGN India.
Earlier this week, a somewhat touching comment was left on this site by a reader named Betablocker who said he has been following my work since SegaWeb (i.e. a long, long time ago) and is sad that I do not blog as much as I used to. So I wanted to take this timely opportunity to talk about why that is, and what I'm actually working on these days, and why it's so exciting. More »