- How do you follow up on Gangnam Style?
- The new global face of the #1 games media team
- What if London, New York, Dubai and every major city shared the same skyline?
- Say goodbye to your mouse and keyboard – is “Leap” the future of device control?
- IGN Middle East explains why its region could be the next blockbuster market for gaming
Thought last year’s BTTF Nike sneakers were cool? Hot for an almost-real hoverboard? Get outta town. It took one man months (maybe decades?) of being awesomene to put together this insane mod that all fans of Back to the Future will appreciate… especially if they also happen to be fans of Grand Theft Auto… More »
The word “game” denotes fun and frivolity, which is why gaming’s harshest critics get so incensed when a game features the levels of violence that you get in a Call of Duty or Grand theft Auto. Are they right? More »
We had a chance to catch up with the man most widely recognised as Sonic’s dad on Saturday, as he took part in the old hog’s twentieth anniversary – but we only had 20 minutes and these were shared with another site. Factor in translation time and that’s only about three questions. So we wanted to ask the questions that really matter… More »
No, I’m not talking about all the hoopla over the allegations that football’s governing body is so corrupt that the Mafia have started sending its members on FIFA business management courses, or the fact that they managed to stage the kind of election that would leave even Robert Mugabe saying “Now, hang on a minute.” More »