- How do you follow up on Gangnam Style?
- The new global face of the #1 games media team
- What if London, New York, Dubai and every major city shared the same skyline?
- Say goodbye to your mouse and keyboard – is “Leap” the future of device control?
- IGN Middle East explains why its region could be the next blockbuster market for gaming
As Facebook hurtles towards the billion user mark and a heavily speculated IPO in 2012, it feels like a good time to check in and get an independent view of what’s going on at everyone’s favorite web site.
Not enough people have seen this awesome documentary about Warren Buffett, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway and the world’s richest man with a 2011 net worth estimated at $50 billion. In fact, next to someone like Bill Gates, not all that many really who Warren Buffett is… More »
According to a hedge fund manager named David Einhorn, yes he is.
Einhorn, whose “Greenlight Capital” hedge fund commands a whole 0.11 per cent of Microsoft shares, reckons the Microsoft exec is “stuck in the past” – and that Ballmer should call it a day and “give someone else a chance” at running the empire. More »