- How do you follow up on Gangnam Style?
- The new global face of the #1 games media team
- What if London, New York, Dubai and every major city shared the same skyline?
- Say goodbye to your mouse and keyboard – is “Leap” the future of device control?
- IGN Middle East explains why its region could be the next blockbuster market for gaming
The art of parody is hard. It’s not just enough to pick the most famous scenes and retard them up with fart jokes. But the good people at Angry Alien have spent the last ten years spoofing the best of cinema - and not the just a scene, they’ve managed to capture the essence of a full movie and cut it down to 30 seconds, re-enacted by bunnies. What’s not to like? More »
This beautiful video entitled “Running on Empty” is kinda moving. Where has everyone gone?! If the City of Los Angeles somehow lost its traffic, it would look pretty amazing – but we prefer the city with its current, car-flavored buzz. More »