- How do you follow up on Gangnam Style?
- The new global face of the #1 games media team
- What if London, New York, Dubai and every major city shared the same skyline?
- Say goodbye to your mouse and keyboard – is “Leap” the future of device control?
- IGN Middle East explains why its region could be the next blockbuster market for gaming
Earlier this week, a somewhat touching comment was left on this site by a reader named Betablocker who said he has been following my work since SegaWeb (i.e. a long, long time ago) and is sad that I do not blog as much as I used to. So I wanted to take this timely opportunity to talk about why that is, and what I'm actually working on these days, and why it's so exciting. More »
Anyone with a passing interest in publishing and media should check out the incisive documentary film, Page One: Inside The New York Times. While focusing mainly on the story of one iconic newspaper, it broadly examines the struggle of one news medium while looking beyond the obvious face of that which is replacing it. More »