- How do you follow up on Gangnam Style?
- The new global face of the #1 games media team
- What if London, New York, Dubai and every major city shared the same skyline?
- Say goodbye to your mouse and keyboard – is “Leap” the future of device control?
- IGN Middle East explains why its region could be the next blockbuster market for gaming
It’s nearly ten years since 9/11. As you’d expect, 9/11/11 is going to be all about remembering what happened – but for New Yorkers, a big part of the story is what happens next at the site of the former World Trade Center. This impressive three-hour Discovery documentary has all the answers… and then some. More »
This frighteningly tall building is 6-7 times the height of London’s Canary Wharf and Paris’ Eiffel Tower, and double the size of the Freedom Tower currently under construction at the site of the World Trade Center in New York City. More »