- How do you follow up on Gangnam Style?
- The new global face of the #1 games media team
- What if London, New York, Dubai and every major city shared the same skyline?
- Say goodbye to your mouse and keyboard – is “Leap” the future of device control?
- IGN Middle East explains why its region could be the next blockbuster market for gaming
Anyone with a passing interest in publishing and media should check out the incisive documentary film, Page One: Inside The New York Times. While focusing mainly on the story of one iconic newspaper, it broadly examines the struggle of one news medium while looking beyond the obvious face of that which is replacing it. More »
One of this summer’s biggest blockbuster movies, X-Men: First Class, boldly attempts to entertain us by telling us what we already knew. More »
We all love movies from the 80′s. From the lovable E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial to the lesser known slasher flick Slumber Party Massacre, it was a time when innovation and acting carried a film rather than CGI. In Super 8, the magic is carried by its young cast - most of whom have little acting experience. More »
It’s hard to find fault in anything Japanese animation filmmaker Studio Ghibli has done. Release upon release, filled with exuberant charm, stunning animation and emotionally engrossing storylines, it’s no wonder they’re often referred to as the “Japanese Disney”. More »
This year’s Disney-Pixar blockbuster Cars 2 hits US theatres on Friday, and following the world premiere in Hollywood this past weekend, reviews have now started to appear. More »