- How do you follow up on Gangnam Style?
- The new global face of the #1 games media team
- What if London, New York, Dubai and every major city shared the same skyline?
- Say goodbye to your mouse and keyboard – is “Leap” the future of device control?
- IGN Middle East explains why its region could be the next blockbuster market for gaming
Leap, say its creators, represents an entirely new way to interact with your computers. It’s claimed to be more accurate than a mouse, as reliable as a keyboard and more sensitive than a touchscreen, allowing you to control a computer in three dimensions with your natural hand and finger movements. More »
Some people say the writing's on the wall for traditional game consoles. Colin O'Donnell argues it's true - and it'll all be down to Apple. More »
Apple has risen to meteoric heights over the last decade, a series of victories that saw them go from being a curio computer company barely sustaining itself to being named the most valuable technology company in the world at a cool $222 billion (May 2011). More »