- How do you follow up on Gangnam Style?
- The new global face of the #1 games media team
- What if London, New York, Dubai and every major city shared the same skyline?
- Say goodbye to your mouse and keyboard – is “Leap” the future of device control?
- IGN Middle East explains why its region could be the next blockbuster market for gaming
The great thing about being in charge of marketing The Inbetweeners, I imagine, is you can do everything the old fashioned way and not give a shit about offending anyone. Take this little strategy with Loaded magazine, for example, which makes me feel like it’s 1992, and gets my approval. More »
As X-Men: First Class takes the franchise back to the drawing board, Peter Parker prepares to get bitten AGAIN and Hollywood ponders what the hell it’s going to do with Batman once Christopher Nolan is done with it, another reboot has caught my eye: Rise of the Planet of the Apes. More »