- How do you follow up on Gangnam Style?
- The new global face of the #1 games media team
- What if London, New York, Dubai and every major city shared the same skyline?
- Say goodbye to your mouse and keyboard – is “Leap” the future of device control?
- IGN Middle East explains why its region could be the next blockbuster market for gaming
As Facebook hurtles towards the billion user mark and a heavily speculated IPO in 2012, it feels like a good time to check in and get an independent view of what’s going on at everyone’s favorite web site.