- How do you follow up on Gangnam Style?
- The new global face of the #1 games media team
- What if London, New York, Dubai and every major city shared the same skyline?
- Say goodbye to your mouse and keyboard – is “Leap” the future of device control?
- IGN Middle East explains why its region could be the next blockbuster market for gaming
If you’ve only ever seen The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen movie and not read the comics, you are missing out. If you have the DVD and not read the comics, use the DVD as a frisbee and check out the comics, especially as there’s a brand new one – The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: Century 1969 – out now.
The original League comic, Volume I was first published in 1999 and united Victorian fiction’s greatest characters.
From out of the mist, a frightened man runs from mounted knights until he is captured. He is a deserter, but justifiably so: earlier in the icy north the rest of his party were massacred by the White Walkers. They’re supernatural creatures of legend that”ll cut you up and leave the parts in a nice pattern on the snow, if you’re lucky. More »
The Grand Theft Auto games derive a huge chunk of their fun from consequence-free criminality, whether it's random missile attacks or mowing down innocent hotdog vendors just for kicks. L.A. Noire shifts to the other side of the law completely, so can a Rockstar game still be enjoyable if you can't do the fun stuff? More »