- How do you follow up on Gangnam Style?
- The new global face of the #1 games media team
- What if London, New York, Dubai and every major city shared the same skyline?
- Say goodbye to your mouse and keyboard – is “Leap” the future of device control?
- IGN Middle East explains why its region could be the next blockbuster market for gaming
Thought last year’s BTTF Nike sneakers were cool? Hot for an almost-real hoverboard? Get outta town. It took one man months (maybe decades?) of being awesomene to put together this insane mod that all fans of Back to the Future will appreciate… especially if they also happen to be fans of Grand Theft Auto… More »
Leap, say its creators, represents an entirely new way to interact with your computers. It’s claimed to be more accurate than a mouse, as reliable as a keyboard and more sensitive than a touchscreen, allowing you to control a computer in three dimensions with your natural hand and finger movements. More »
With main characters that utter almost no dialogue, WALL-E is brilliant visual storytelling that drives this animated epic into classic territory, as Pixar Animation ventures into the future, into space, and into photo-realistic computer animation. More »
This TV show — broadcast from Dubai on UAE television a couple of days ago — brings with it a message that the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region could be the next big market for gaming – not just for the 340+ million audience in the region, but for game developers and the growing games industry itself. More »